Your domain registration is pending. Check back in an hour
Posted on Jan 26, 2020

Ghion Financial: Accounting & Income Tax

What Documents do I need to prepare to file a tax return?

1099- and Income Statement.
1098 Mortgage Interest
Partnership and S corporations
1095-A if you had ObamaCare
Donations - Letter from the church or the NGO
Capital Gain - Short and long term. From the brokerage firm.

How can I pay if I owe Federal or the State?
Payment Plans - You can request for instalment for up to 72 payments
YOu can also pay with Credit card, Money order or check.
Get quote
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.